The Georgiev & Kolev team offers a wide range of legal services concerning all manners of processing and storing of the personal data by the firm’s clients. We represent clients before the Commission for Personal Data Protection in proceedings against Commission acts.
We draw up statements, regulations, policies, contractual clauses in compliance with effective personal data protection legislation.
In the light of the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) which enters into force on 25 May 2018, we offer a comprehensive service package for aligning all activities of personal data controllers with the new requirements:
– legal analysis to establish whether the company/person needs to take measures to meet GDPR requirements;
– drawing up new internal rules in accordance with the organization and operations of the company/person and GDPR’s new requirements;
– aligning the company’s contractual documents with the new requirements;
– preparing a wholly new specimen record of personal data processing activities (as defined in Art. 30 of GDPR);
– training of personnel on personal data handling;
– updating clients’ website contact forms and any forms to be filled in by customers.
As the services for ensuring compliance with the requirements of the new Regulation are complex, we have partnered with a leading IT company and together we offer a comprehensive technical and legal analysis and assistance for bringing both the internal documentation and the IT infrastructure of our clients in alignment with all new requirements.